- HOUSEHOLD FAQ
- COMMERCIAL FAQ
What suburbs do you service?
Southwest Sydney at the moment with plans to expand in Sydney metro area.
- 2174 – Edmondson Park
- 2179 – Leppington / Emerald Hills, Willowdale
- 2557 – Gregory Hills / Gledswood Hills
- 2565 – Denham Court / Bardia
- 2567 – Harrington Park / Narellan / Mount Annan
- 2570 – Oran Park / Camden / Elderslie / Spring Farm / Kirkham
- 2745 – Glenmore Park
- 2747 – Jordan Springs / Cambridge Park / Claremont Meadows / Kingswood Warrington
- 2748 – Orchard Hills
- 2750 – Penrith / Jamisontown / Emu Plains
- 2759 – Erskine Park / St Clair
Do I need to be home for collection?
No, just leave a message when booking a pick up to let us know where your bag is.
What if my bag gets stolen?
Please leave in secure place, unfortunately we are not responsible for stolen bags.
Bag collection & service hours?
Once you have signed up and created a account view on our website the day your area is allocated for. Usual service hours are 8am to 4pm.
What if I need an extra bag?
You can request an extra bag when making a booking.
How many bags am I able to get?
As many as your business requires.
Do you do more than 1 pick up a week?
What are the service fees?
Service fees are depended on how frequent service is required and how many bags are needed to be picked up.
Do you take non eligible containers as well?
No, we do not.